Instructions for Usage of Hook:
To be mounted only on smooth surface for optimum performance.
It can be used indoor or covered outdoor locations.
For long term usage, recommended load weight is up to 8 lbs.
To Mount Hook-
1. Clean Surface- Ensure the area is free from any dirt and allow it to dry completely.
2. Detach Protective Film- Peel and remove the protective film at the back of the hook film.
3. Mount Hook- Position hook and apply pressure on entire hook film firmly for 30 seconds. Ensure there are no air bubbles.
4. Wait- To ensure best performance please wait for 3 hours before adding anything to hook.
To Remove Hook-
1. Peel Tip off Hook Film- Gently peel off the tip of the hook film.
2. Remove Hook- Pull and remove the hook from the top to bottom.
3. Do NOT Pull the Hook- Do not attempt to remove hook film by pulling the hook. It will damage it.
4. Put Back Protective Film- If not in use, paste the protective film back to the hook film.